2016年4月28日 星期四

[ 英語發燒句 ] Part-40

213. "別以大欺小" 
A. That naughty boy is being mean to the children younger than he is.
B. We should tell him to pick on someone his own size.


214. "真高興聽到這個消息" 
A. I hear we're getting an extra couple of days of paid leave this year.
B. Really, That sure is music to my ears!


215. "你近視幾度" 
A. What's your prescription?
B. I'm -3 in my left eye and -2.5 in my right eye.

Note. 也可用 What's the prescription on your glasses? 名詞 prescription 指 "處方; 藥方", 在此指眼科醫師為矯正病人近視所診斷出的度數. 

216. "五十步笑百步" 
A. I think you watch too much television.
B. Well, that the pot calling the kettle black. You've been watching it with me all day!


217. "他還真能掰" 
A. Jim says he is going to become the salesman of the year at our company.
B. Well, he sure talks a good game, but I'm not sure if his sales number will beat mine.


218. "還不都一樣" 
A. Paul said he quit his job, but I think he was fired.
B. Same difference. He doesn't work at that company anymore.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

[Git 常見問題] error: The following untracked working tree files would be overwritten by merge

  Source From  Here 方案1: // x -----删除忽略文件已经对 git 来说不识别的文件 // d -----删除未被添加到 git 的路径中的文件 // f -----强制运行 #   git clean -d -fx 方案2: 今天在服务器上  gi...